Monday, January 10, 2011

24hrs

24hrs had pass since I drop the biggest bomb in my life. Came across an article saying time doesn't heal everything. It's what u do during this period that makes a different. As much as I try to hide and block my feeling, I just couldn't help it but feel an emptiness inside of me. If the worst method to get over a person is to meet another, then I definitely putting myself in this category. Being bad to others is being good myself I suppose.

I'm being punish for the hurt I've done to people from past. Everyone is back to haunt me. Pick a wrong place for coffee and reading healing session. Micheal learn to rock music is playing now. That's why u go away. Suck big time! I make a promise that I'm not gonna cry this time round. But I never fulfill any promise I make to myself.

Ok... Raining weather plus sad love song. What can be worst? I will have to embrace myself because no one else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment